We are now looking for a Full Stack developer to strengthen our already aspiring development team. Within this role, you will be a key player in building Blockchain applications to solve real-world problems.
We are a blockchain studio based in Amsterdam and Singapore and for the past 4 years, we have been working with industry leaders (Fortune 500-like companies) across the globe, bridging the gap between the cutting-edge world of distributed technologies and enterprise innovation. Join us and collaborate with industry leaders on the research, development, and application of this exciting new technology.
What can you expect from us, and the role:
- Pioneer the next internet revolution: Be at the forefront of this technological revolution, and help us reshape industries with distributed technology.
- Learn the in’s & out’s of blockchain technology: Collaborate with blockchain experts, and learn how the technology works and how to apply it.
- Influence the disruption of entire industries: Engage in technical discussions and help us design & build enterprise-grade blockchain solutions.
- Be part of our growth: Join a fast-growing company with a global footprint and grow along with us.
- Shape your own success: Unique opportunity to kickstart your own professional path, develop your expertise and accelerate your career based on your own ambitions. Let us know what you want and we will see what we can do!
- Expand your international network: Work autonomously on different projects across the globe (we’re currently running active projects on 4 continents)
- Inspiring and ambitious colleagues: Work with a young and eager team dedicated to change the status quo.
- Fun and energetic atmosphere: Join a warm group of open-minded peers and enjoy your time together during work as well as off-work team activities
- Competitive compensation: Besides an unmatched experience, we offer compensation packages following industry standards.
What we expect from you:
- Interested in working with cutting edge technology
- Always voice your opinion for both threats and opportunities you see
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Ability to mentor and guide junior developers in their growth
- Able to take a leading role in a project
- Self-directed, investigative, highly-responsible and work well in a team environment
Nice to have’s:
- Experience working with blockchain technology
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience with Rust programming language
- Ability to organize team activities such as weekend getaways or knowledge sharing sessions
Want to see what it's like at the Kryha HQ? Click here!
Join our multidisciplinary team of digital consultants, concept designers, and software engineers, and help us build impactful real-world solutions using distributed technologies such as blockchain.
For more information check out our Website and LinkedIn page!
Want to know more? Feel free to send us a message or give us a call at +31 6 27 05 52 35. For email, you can find us at jobs@Kryha.io